7.08.2014

summer snapshot



 #teenvogue
dress c.o lulu*s//shoes c.o. bc footwear//purse c.o pepaloves//camera: Instax c.o Fujifilm

This is one of my breeziest summer outfits. 

This dress has been a staple for me since I got it last September.
 It's super easy to dress up or down.
 I've taken to wearing it with either these heels or my Converse high tops,
depending on the amount of running that is happening.
ideally none, unless something is drastically wrong

  I'm also slowly getting used to carrying around less jun-
er, very important possessions,
 to accommodate for how small my satchel is.
Today's particular outfit was just for a day of rambling about eating ramen and taking photos. 

Speaking of: I have officially taken 200 polaroid photos.
yes I've been counting but so would you if you'd carried this camera around
 Its so insane to me to look at my walls and see 200 little memories all perfectly preserved.
polaroid gang 4 life

xx
Justina

ps.

TAKE A SEAT BRAZIL,
 TAKE A SEAT



follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love your dress!! What eyeliner do you use? It looks flawlesS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE cutest dress, love this. Such a great staple! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable
    Thx for sharing dear..:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this dress and totally looks like something we have from Free People!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair do!! your hair is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.