11.04.2014

I've been doing this HOW long



 watch the video in 720px for best quality 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY.

I can't believe it's been four years you guys. No, really, there's no need to go all the way to the beginning. Trust me, it's not cute. But think about it: this blog is basically a toddler. That is no excuse for its unexplainable temper tantrums, but still. 

It's grown into this crazy amazing thing, and I never know what's around the corner. 
So here's to more time on the internet, kids.

Always be a pain in the butt.
x Justina


follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :) Your blogs been one of my favourites since I started blogging :) I really hope it continues for a long long time :)
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.