3.13.2015

take me to the river







All photos taken with Fujifilm X30

Last week Yanna and I decided to wander downtown for sushi, selfies, and  candy testing. We ended up doing all of those things as WELL as getting a shoe stuck in a railroad track, eating American Fries, and taking our rendition of "Blank Space" to the river. Literally. In the 20's they would have given us our own boat.

This week has been 500% certifiably insane. Two exams, one of which was apparently a midterm (surprise surprise), three 4-H meetings, and nOT ENOUGH BLOG POSTS. But like Prince, I always come back. Usually wrapped in sequins.


x J







follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This post is fantastic! :)
    <3 Katie
    http://luvelylittlelulladoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits! That kimono is adorable :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, love the floral kimono!

    good luck with a stressful week! Hope it won't be so stressful anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful pictures as always!!

    outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.