8.27.2015

all is revealed from a mile up



I'M MOVING TO EUROPE FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS THAT'S IT THAT'S THE BIG SECRET

Oh my god. I have been keeping that inside for literally MONTHS. It felt like being the only person who knows that Adele is going on tour again. But there it is: TodayI, and A Bent Piece Of Wire, are heading across the pond. We’re going to Europe! For three months (basing out of Germany) I’ll be traveling, exploring, meeting my European readers, (i.e. you, if you live in Europe), theoretically ramping up my blog game, and celebrating my 18th (!!!) birthday! IMMA BE AN ADULT. Well, legally. Kind of.

Side note: I am currently sitting in the airport typing this, and there is a woman staring at me just because I am talking out loud to my computer. This is what I put up with for you guys.

Do you live in Europe? Where? Do you have good coffee there? Good coffee is very important. 

x J

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I hope you have an amazing time and I'm sure this will do GREAT things for your blog 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE HAVE BRILLIANT COFFEE IN EUROPE !
    Well ... That depends on whether or not the staff // baristas burn the beans.
    Hope you have a brilliant three months :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have the best time there and don't forget about us Americans :p

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA HAVE THE BEST TIME AND IF YOU COME TO ENGLAND AND DON'T SEE ME I'LL FLIP XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey bbl! I'm currently in the UK, and let me tell you EUROPE IS AMAZING :) (Though I can't wait to visit California myself!) Hope you have a great time, lovely! xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your all about coffee then you really need to try as many little cafes as possible as well as Costa. Ahh traveling is so exciting. I hope you have fun xx
    http://thatcluelessblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow awesome, So happy for you gurl. Im actually dying to visit California someday (Im Irish). Have a safe and fun few months :) x

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.