6.25.2016

oh she's a camping queen



We've gotten to that time of year, folks. It's camp

This means no Justina in your internet for the next  seven  days. I know, it's going to be hard on all of us. But like always, I've got your back. Posts and tweets are scheduled, and if Sallie still loves us, Instagram will be on fire. Much like me, in the 103 degree heat of nature that I'm about to subject myself to. 

See you next week, if my mosquito allergy/a sticky child doesn't drag me to my death first.

x J

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.