12.24.2016

wishing you a merry cookie










 Justina's Recipe for Perfect Cookies for Those Who Cannot Bake:

- Four sticks of butter (unless you're Paula Deen, in which case, six.)
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- Four 1/2 cups of flour

- Mix it all up in a bowl, squish it into a roll, slice it into shapes, 
and bake at 325 degrees for like fifteen-ish minutes.

There's no photos of my finished cookies because they were slightly burned round the edges
 and that does not fit my domestic goddess aesthetic.

I'm wishing you and your family lots of cookies and a very Merry Christmas!

x Justina

follow A Bent Piece Of Wire on twitter|facebook|bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what I want to hear. Or what you want to say.

Just remember:

If you're mean, I'll track you down and replace all your shoes with those hideous white tennis things that are so popular among the very sad.